Below are the provisions related to the information and services provided to the users of this site by Kuvve. By accessing this Site, users are deemed to have recognized, accepted and acknowledged all of the following conditions.
1. All documents in the SITE are in the property of KUVVE. These documents can not be copied, rearranged or produced in any way, except as required for viewing on-line. Regardless of the above, the site's printer output is only available for personal use.
2.WEVE COMPANY is obliged to provide its own virus protection system and to provide necessary protection in order to ensure the ultimate security, as well as to take precautions within the available facilities so that the website is free from viruses and similar software. In this context, the user acknowledges that KUVVE is not responsible for any errors that may occur in his / her software and operating systems and their implicit or indirect consequences due to the entry into KUVVE's website.
All prices, information, pictures, explanations and news contained in the 3rd KUVVE website are only for presentation and information purposes. The user can not in any way assume that the information on the website is inaccurate or defective in any way. If the user intends to perform a transaction with reference to the information, the user acknowledges that he / she is obliged to provide the final and reliable information from the KUVVE authorities and that the information published on the website is not up to date and that KUVVE has no responsibility.
4.KUVVE reserves the right to change the content of the site at any time, to terminate any services provided to the user, and to delete user information and data stored in the web site. KUVVE does not give any guarantees about errors that may occur on the site even though the website has taken all kinds of precautions to be error free. P>
5. Information sent by users in the communication section of the site is between the user and KUVVE. Personal information will not be shared, copied, distributed, or published in any way with third parties except in court / public prosecutor's decisions or open-written approval of the person. P>
6. In the event of a request from the court and / or public prosecutor's office and / or any electronic tampering or attack that would alter the functioning of the user, which would prevent the operation of the KUBVICS system, the KUBVIK COMPUTER shall have the right to investigate the identity of the user and to make a legal declaration. P>
7. Information on the structure of the Internet can be circulated on the Internet without adequate security measures and can be retrieved and used by unauthorized persons. There is no harm that can be caused by this cause. P>
8. All rights to the materials, designs and arrangements that constitute our site shall belong to KUVVE No person / organization may use this material, design and related rights unless previously authorized in writing by KUVVE Otherwise, KUVVE shall be entitled to all claims and lawsuits for all damages caused by this reason. P>
In disputes that may arise between the users and the KUVVE COMPANY, the electronic records of the KUVVE are accepted as definitive evidence and the user agrees that the article is in the nature of an evidence contract as required by Article 287 of the Code of Civil Procedure. P>
11.This web site is established and operated according to Turkish law. In the settlement of the disputes related to the site, Turkish laws will be applied and KUVVE and the site users accept the authority of Istanbul (central) courts and enforcement offices. P>
The information and documents on this website may have been lost. KUVVE BİLİŞİM does not give any commitment to update this information. P>
Some documents have forward-looking and estimated figures. These reflect the current views of the KUVVE Administration on the future situation and contain only certain assumptions. P>
No documents, information, designs, logos or materials we hold on this site may be used by third parties, regardless of the reason, unless permission is obtained from KUVVE management. P>
This website is for informational purposes only. KUVVE or any board member, shareholder, manager or employee shall not be liable for any damages arising out of the use of the website or its contents. P>